Frequently Asked Questions
r2sTM (Road 2 Success) is a pioneering venture in SPORTS TECHNOLOGY and INNOVATION. It was founded with an intention of catering to the sports passionate segment of the world with unadulterated, professionally exciting and TECHNICALLY ANALYZED content and consulting services. Please follow the points given below before uploading your video for better results. Please find the guidelines on the quality of video and angles for better shooting results.
When filming your games, please keep in mind that the best analysis result is going to come when you cover the game from an elevated position. Here are some simple rules to follow:
-Shoot from an elevated position.
-Cover all aspects of the game
-Keep the video length a maximum of 5 mins.
-While shooting, ask the person doing the recording to keep their hands steady. If possible, use a Tripod.
At r2sTM, we support all current and major web browsers. In case you are facing any problem, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
r2sTM accepts almost every known video format. For the quickest upload and turnaround times, we recommend the following video formats:
- MPG, MPEG
- MOV(except for those exported from iMovie or Final Cut)
- MPG, MPEG
- AVI (DIVX, XVID)
Uploading your game video to r2sTM website is extremely easy. We accept dozens of video formats and video sizes, and players & coaches have been easily able to upload game films. While we constantly strive to make this process as seamless as possible, you could still experience issues while uploading. Kindly mail us at email@example.com for suitable solutions.
The biggest factor in uploading game videos is the speed of your internet connection.
Uploading a game video to your r2sTM account is quick and easy! Just follow these three (3) easy steps:
- Register/Login to your account.
- Make the payment for the plan suiting your requirements.
- Click on the "Upload Video" button.
That's it! While the video is uploading, you can add the necessary information about yourself in the profile section.
To get the best result from the powerful performance analysis service from the r2sTM analysis team:
- Please shoot from an elevated position where the entire activity of the particular player in action is captured. For example: You want your batting skills analysed, please ensure that you capture the length of the ball too. Similarly, in Football you want to analyse you kick, please send us a video which captures how you are striking the ball, a kick with inside of the foot and a kick with outside of the foot; and ensure you capture the entire ball trajectory in the video.
- Please try to capture a couple of angles for your video. Please try and get a front angle and a few (or two) side angles.
- Capturing the Team Players and the trajectories of the balls in the video is essential for better results.
- For Match Videos; basic guidelines are the same but ensure that you capture only active playtime of the game to ensure you maintain the size restriction band.
- Minimum Mega Pixels - An HD quality video is always desired for the best output, but if you do not have a video camera, even a normal digital camera video would do. However it needs to be stable and not moving.
For any sport, please ensure you capture the specific activity which is mentioned in the FAQ for better results. If you require any other information or have any queries, please feel free to get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org.